Certificate Installation Instructions - Juniper Secure Access VPN Jan 6, 2023
Step 1: Downloading your SSL Certificate & its Intermediate CA certificate from here
Step 2: Importing your Intermediate CA certificate:
- Open the Juniper admin console.
- Under System > Configuration > Certificates > Device Certificates. Click Intermediate Device CAs.
- Click Import CA Certificate
- Browse to the location and path of your saved Intermediate CA certificate file.
- You should see a message confirming that the certificate has been imported successfully. Click Done.
Step 3: Importing your SSL certificate:
- Under System > Configuration > Certificates > Device Certificates.
- Click on Pending CSR.
- Under Import signed certificate, Click browse and specify the location and file path of your SSL certificate and then click Import.
- You should see a message confirming that the certificate has been imported successfully. The Server Certificate should appear in the list of Device Certificates.